Thu, Sep 14|
ISO/IEC 17025:2017 with focus on Microbiology Laboratory
Gain confidence and become a competent world class laboratory
Time & Location
Sep 14, 9:00 AM GMT+8 – Sep 15, 5:00 PM GMT+8
About the Event
Areas covered in session
- ISO/IEC 17025 Elements
- Clause 4: Impartiality and Confidentiality
- Clause 5: Structural Requirement
- Clause 6: Resource Requirements
- Clause 7: Process Requirements
- Clause 8: Management System Requirements
- Method Validation and Method Verification in Biological Testing Laboratory
- Estimation of Measurement Uncertainty (MU): ISO 19036:2017 Approach
About the Speaker
Mr. Guilberto Veluz is an active technical assessor for the ISO/IEC 17025: 2017 standards of the Philippines Accreditation Bureau (PAB). He has over 27 years of progressive experience in research and extension, management systems, and quality assurance.
Mr. Veluz has demonstrated a track record in highly regulated environments having compliance with cGMP requirements (FDA, ICH, WHO) and conducted audits in laboratory testing, inspection, and service environment with ISO/IEC 17025, ISO 17020, ISO 9001, FSSC 22000, and HACCP certification/accreditation. He is also a trainer of ISO 22000, HACCP, SSOP, and GMP.
He has a master’s degree in Food Science and Technology from Kasetsart University, Bangkok, Thailand, and has a diploma in International Post-Graduate course in Microbiology at Osaka University and Kyushu University, Japan.
Avail 501.00 off from the regular rate if you register and pay on or before August 31, 2023; use the coupon code, “ISOIECML31”.
minimum of 3 persons